All Portrait Sessions are photographed by photographer Mike Moreland. The goal of every session is to capture a beautiful story of images, and create custom heirloom art designed for your home.
This is a creative fee required to book your appointment with Mike Moreland. It covers the time to plan and photograph your personalized session, up to 10 hours of editing/post-processing and enhancements, and your Reveal & Ordering session.
The Session Fee does not include any products.
2 Hour Session | $250 (not available for newborn sessions)
Maternity/Newborn | $600 (this is a combination shoot, 3 hour newborn and 2 hour maternity. For just a newborn shoot, sessions begin at $400 for 3 hours)
We have other options available for less or more time and we also offer sessions that combine photoshoots such as a maternity/newborn double session. For more information about sessions, please call the studio so we can talk about what’s the best match for you. At every session Mike has up to two assistants to ensure the best photoshoot possible. At the end of our time together, our goal is for you to have fun and for you to have beautiful art to timelessly decorate the walls of your home and heirloom albums to showcase your story.
- The Pre-Consultation (in person or over the phone) begins the creative process to personalize your session. We will help decide the style of photographs, the best locations, clothing, and time of day to achieve your goals. This is also important for us as the creatives, so that we can know how to best meet and exceed to your expectations. This time is also spent reviewing our many heirloom products, viewing samples so you know what to expect during your Reveal & Ordering Session.
- All products and digital files are purchased separate and are not included in the session fee
- Session fees are due at the time of booking to secure your date and are non-refundable
- For sessions traveling outside of the Roswell area, a travel fee may be required
- For your convenience, we accept cash, check or credit card
PRODUCTS & PRINT
We do not believe in pre-packages. We highly recommend the free consultation to help create goals and build the perfect package for your portrait experience.
Instead we host a Reveal & Ordering Session for every client to review your images, discuss and make final decisions about product purchases. You’ll get to see each product in person during this viewing appointment and select the products that will best compliment your home. You only purchase what you love, there are no obligations or commitments, no minimums required. Most of our clients cherish our albums and heirloom wall product and choose to invest between $1,000 – $4,000.
Desk Art begins at $99
Heirloom Wall Art begins at $245
Custom Designed Albums begin at $850
Just 5 years ago technology was vastly different then it is today, and in another 5 years we expect to be saying the same thing. That’s why we push the importance of getting your images printed. It’s not just grandma who wants to see printed pictures of the kids. When you have large wall portraits of your family, studies show you can boost your kids self-esteem, not to mention you have a built in conversation starter for guests in your home. With time moving as fast as it does, if you purchased a ‘disc of images’ (who even uses discs anymore) they’ll sit on that disc for years until computers don’t even have CD drives anymore.